Stylish studio for rent with an area of 23m2, 1/6 floor in a renovated tenement house from 1939 at ul. Ogrodowa, Wola. Convenient location, numerous restaurants and bars with a varied offer. Close to the Polin Museum, the Warsaw Uprising Museum, a sports field, conference rooms, shopping centers, places convenient for private or business meetings.
The apartment is:
* a living room with a separate bedroom area (43 '' TV, stylish king size sofa bed, coffee table, reading lamp);
* kitchenette (Tchibo coffee machine for capsules, toaster, electric kettle, oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge freezer and all the necessary equipment - pots, plates, cups, frying pan);
* bathroom with shower (washing machine, hair dryer, towels);
* wardrobe (safe, iron, ironing board, dryer);
* balcony: table and two chairs.
High-speed internet and cable TV available, included.
Price: PLN 2,200 (including administrative rent) + utilities (electricity, hot and cold water) according to consumption. 1-month deposit. Occasional lease agreement.
Free viewing, the commission is payable only after signing the rental agreement.